Deep Conditioning is important for healthy, moisturized and strong hair. Here are 5 Deep Conditioners for under R100 that are available in South Africa:
- Curl Chemistry Deep Conditioning Treatment (250ml) R80.00. It is for kinky, curly and wavy hair. It has no silicones. To order contact them on Instagram: @CurlChemostry, Facebook: @Curl Chemistry or on their website: www.curlchemistry.co,za
2. Vatika Naturals Hot Oil Treatment Deep Conditioning (500g) R75.98. It is for dry, dull and lifeless hair. It is available at spice shops around the country. If you in Johannesburg try Nargia’s (Close to Mall of Africa).
3. L’oreal Paris Elive Extraordinary Oil Curl Nourishment Masque with Amla Oil + 6 precious flower oils ( 300ml) R 94.95. It is for very dry, curly and afro hair. It is available at Clicks.
4. My Natural Hair Hydration Mask ( 70ml) R39.99. It is for natural and relaxed hair. It has no sulphates, no parabens, no petroleum, no mineral oil, no silicones and no phthalates. It is available at Clicks stores, or from My Natural Hair directly.
5. Palmers Coconut Oil Formular Coconut Oil Deep Conditioning Protein Pack (60g) R29.99. It is for dry, damaged or color treated hair.It has no sulphate and no parabens. It is available at Clicks.
I hope you add deep conditioning to your weekly hair regime, I know your hair will love it.