To watch the preparation and application click: How to Prepare & Apply Aloe Vera to Natural Hair
- Cut off both ends of the aloe vera leaf.
- Cut the aloe vera leaf into pieces.
- Then cut each piece in half to access the aloe vera gel.
- Divide your hair into sections.
- Spritz your hair with water if needed.
- Apply the gel from the leaf directly onto your scalp and then the rest of your hair. You can focus on your ends, if they are dry.
- If the gel dries on the leaf, take your finger nail and poke into the dry gel to release more aloe gel.
- Continue applying the gel all over your scalp and hair.
- Once you have completed the application, tie your hair up and cover it with shower cap or plastic bag.
- Let the aloe vera sit on your head for 2-3 hours.
- Rinse with luke warm water, shampoo your hair and style as usual.